Request a Quote Now
Your Cleaning Rates – Pricing is determined at the time of the estimate and is based on the SF of your home and the information you provide.
- Initial cleaning price - If we get to the home to clean and it is going to take longer to complete than anticipated, we will inform you and you will have the option to either add additional hours at our normal hourly rate or provide a list of priorities that can be completed in the time we have scheduled.
- Recurring price - Our recurring cleanings are a flat rate - meaning you are charged the same each visit. If we find we are going over or under the time you are paying for we will let you know and adjust the price and time accordingly after speaking with you.
Rate Increases – We evaluate rates annually and will give you plenty of advanced notice if your rates will be changing.
Preparation For Your Cleaning – Please pick-up as much as possible before your cleaner arrives. Pick up and put away toys, clothing and trash. Also it helps for you to declutter surfaces as much as possible. This will allow us to focus more on "cleaning" rather than "tidying."
Your Cleaner - While we strive to keep consistent with a single assigned cleaner, that is not always possible. This is how we handle it:
- When you will be seeing a new or different cleaner, we will inform you by text.
- If you want the same cleaner every time just let the office know and we will annotate that in your file. If your cleaner is out for any reason, we will let you know and arrange to skip that cleaning.
Cleaning Is Not Restoration – We strive for consistency and attention to detail, not perfection because it’s unrealistic. For example, your faucet area has been subject to years of hard water and has turned the metal green. We cannot reverse chemical reactions. The same is true for mold that has built up behind your bathroom caulking. We are more than happy however to refer you to a service professional who has this niche focus
Your Feedback - We need your feedback and input on your overall experience and the quality you are receiving so that we may address issues that are important to you. We take great pride in our work and will address and/or correct any issue we are made aware of.
Quality Control - Love My Maids is known for delivering a great quality cleaning. One of the ways we ensure this is consistent standards and regular quality inspections by our quality manager. If your cleaner is going to be inspected, our quality manager will come at the end of the cleaning to inspect her work.
Pets – We LOVE them! But please secure any pets that may show even the slightest aggression. Please also note that we do not clean up any animal accidents.
Cancellation/Reschedule – There is a $60 charge for cancellations or reschedules under 48 business hours prior to the appointment. Business hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Illness/Covid – We highly appreciate advance notice if someone is home sick (and contagious) while we are cleaning. If anyone in the home has Covid and is quarantining, the cleaning will need to be rescheduled.
Weather – When inclement weather strikes, the safety of our employees is important. We will inform you of any delay or rescheduling as early as possible.
Payment – is due at the time of service. We accept all forms of payment (cash, checks and major credit cards). Even when paying by cash or check, we require a credit card to be kept on file.
Damage - When cleaning it's always possible that we might inadvertently damage a surface. Here's how we handle it.
- If we damage something let us know within 48 hours of the cleaning.
- We will come and inspect the damage. If it appears to be our cleaner's fault, we will replace or repair it.
Breakage - Accidents are bound to happen and we feel awful when it does.
- Sometimes there are "accidents waiting to happen" such as pictures not hung securely, top heavy items with unstable bases, wobbly, tippy objects, or slippery object such as olive oil bottles with loose caps. We cannot take responsibility for these. Please remove unstable, breakables to a place we do not clean (we do not clean inside curios, china cabinets, or clear wet bar shelves)
- If we break something we will replace or repair it up to $100.
- Please move expensive décor, figurines or glassware valued at over $100 to a location we are not cleaning, or have us skip that area entirely if you do not want to accept that risk.
- Breakage must be reported with 48 hours of the cleaning.
Solicitation – We value our employees and pour an enormous amount of time, energy and expense into our screening, hiring, and training process.
- Our employees sign a non-compete, non-solicitation agreement when they are hired. They face legal jeopardy if they offer to clean for you "on the side. Please inform the office if your cleaner ever approaches you in this regard.
- If you solicitate our employees for private hire, our cleaners are required to report this is our management. If confirmed, we will terminate our relationship and cancel your service.
Our policies are designed to help minimize risk and abuse and are not intended to avoid responsibility.
Love My Maids will never require a contract with customers, but we do require all new customers to read and acknowledge the above Customer Guidelines in an email back to us.
Please do not hesitate to reach out out to us directly if you would like further clarification on any of our policies. Caring for your home is personal to us We do it every day with as much heart and respect as possible. If we fail in any way, let us know and we will bend over backwards to improve or make things right. We never want an issue to go unresolved.
Thank you for your confidence in allowing us to handle life’s most expensive possession – your home!
Customer Service Manager