Request a Quote Now
Covid-19 Polices and Procedures to Keep Our Clients and Employees Healthy and Safe
During this unprecedented Covid-19 pandemic, we recognize that we are in a unique position to be part of the solution as we have in-depth knowledge and experience of cleaning and how it relates to preventing the spread of illness. Part of our responsibility is to protect our clients and our employees from contracting this virus. Therefore we have implemented a set of policies and procedures to keep both clients and employees safe and healthy.
We also offer professional electrostatic disinfecting services as either an add on to a cleaning or as a separate service. Find out more.
High-Touch Surface Disinfection - Every Cleaning!
To help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we routinely sanitize all high-touch surfaces in your home. This includes:
- Door knobs
- Light switches & switch plates
- All bathroom surfaces
- Kitchen counters
- Cabinet and drawer pulls
- Refrigerator handle
Safety Procedures - Every Cleaning
We have implemented strict set of procedures to ensure your safety and that of our cleaning staff.
- Temperature Checks. All Cleaning technicians must take their temperature each morning. Any temp over 99 degrees they have been instructed to stay home.
- Wearing Masks. Cleaning technicians will wear a mask when entering your home and anytime they are within 6 feet of a household member.
- Wearing Gloves. All maids will wear gloves when in a client’s home.
- Hand and Equipment Sanitizing. Our employees are taking extra hygiene steps as they enter and leave homes. These steps include sanitizing hands and wiping down equipment with a disinfectant before entering your home.
- 100% Microfiber. We use 100% microfiber cloths which remove 98% of bacteria and viruses when used in combination with professional cleaning products. All cloths are cleaned and sanitized and never used in more than one house.
- Surface disinfecting. We use a hospital-grade disinfectant on all high-touch surfaces throughout your home. (Counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, etc.) Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
- Social Distancing. We ask that our maids be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning. We have also discontinued having our technicians come into the office to reduce the risk of passing this virus to one another.
- Staff Illness. If a tech is sick or around anyone that is sick they have been instructed to stay home.
We highly encourage our staff to get the Covid-19 vaccinations and booster shots. However, we leave it to our employees and their doctor to make the final decision. All of our employees have consented to make their vaccination status known. If you would like to request a "vaccinated only" house cleaning technician let us know this when you book your cleaning. If available, we will match you up with one of our vaccinated employees. If not available, we can add you to our waiting list.